TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past nine years, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products.
As a company, we are at an interesting point of growth. We’ve recently developed an exciting, innovative new AI product that has garnered a lot of interest and we’re looking for team members to help support its’ growth and development.
Role Summary - Product Designer
We are looking for a product designer, who is passionate about creating usable and delightful user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will live within the design team family, however your main focus will be to lead the product design of our family of AI based products
- Work closely with the product team (Product owners, Engineers and Business dev)
- Create UX/UI design for iOS, Android and responsive web
- Prepare user stories, product architecture, sketches, wireframes, and prototype
- Seek continuous improvement of the product
- Create UI design deliverables including production ready assets, specs, style guides
- Present design decisions clearly to the product team
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure signed off UI design is implemented successfully
- Lead and conduct UX Research to identify gaps in the products and influence new solutions
- Create delightful, usable products holding the user at the centre of the experience
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer or user experience designer
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates your understanding of user-centric design
- Ability to lead projects
- UX expertise, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process
- Translating business goals, into simple UX/UI flows
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision with bonus knowledge of prototyping software such as Principle, Flinto etc
- Ability to appreciate feedback and seek continuous design improvement
- Creative, analytical, self-motivated, detail oriented individual
- Be an advocate of design thinking practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of best UX practices, trends and technologies
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Interaction design experience
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Event technology experience
If your application is selected, you will be advanced to the initial round of phone screening, then a phone interview with the Design Team, and finally an in-person interview.
Please include a link to your digital portfolio.
NOTE: Candidate will be required to work within our Vancouver based office and hold a valid work permit.